Editorial Council of the Moscow Journal of International Law
- Anatoly V. Torkunov (Moscow) – Full Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Political Science, Professor, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation, Rector of MGIMO-University, Chairman of the Curricula Development Association of Russian Schools of International Relation, Chairman of United Nations Association of Russia.
Members of the Editorial Council:
- Nikolai I. Akuev (Astana) – Ph.D. in Law, Professor, Honored Person of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Member of Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan (February 1996-February 2002).
- Kadyr Z. Alimov (Tashkent) – Doctor of Laws. Head of International Law Department of National University of Uzbekistan, Vice-president of the Uzbekistan Association of International Law Scholars, Editor-in-Chief of the “Uzbek Journal of International Law”.
- Oleg I. Bolan (Kishinev) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, Rector of Moldova Academy of State Administration.
- Esengul D. Bejshembiev (Bishkek) – Doctor of Laws, Professor.
- Vitaly S. Ivanenko (Saint – Petersburg) – Ph.D. in Law, Associate Professor of International Law Department of the Saint-Petersburg State University.
- Yuri M. Kolosov (Moscow) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, Professor of International Law Department of MGIMO-University, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, Minister-Counsellor Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the 2nd Class, Full Member of International Academy of Astronautics (since 1985), Member of International Institute of Space Law (since 1980), Member of the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague (since 1990), Member of the UN Committee on the Rights of Child (1991-1999), Member of the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (2002-2010), Head of International Law Department at MGIMO-University (1987-2005).
- V.V. Kocharyan (Erevan) – Ph.D. in Law, Head of European and International Law Department at the Faculty of Law of the Erevan State University.
- Gennady I. Kurdukov (Kazan) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, professor of the International and European Law Department of the Kazan Federal University.
- Rein A. Mullerson (Tallinn) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, President of the Law Academy of the University of Tallinn, the Member of the UN Human Rights Committee (1988-1992), First Deputy of the Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (1991-1992), Visiting Professor of London School of Economics and Political Science (1992-1994), Head of International Law Department of London King’s College (1994-2009), Regional Counsellor of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights for Central Asia (2004-2005).
- Lauri Mialksoo (Tartu) – Professor of International Law at the University of Tartu (since 2009), Head of Constitutional and European Law Institute at Law Faculty of the University of Tartu.
- Lev A. Lazutin (Yekaterinburg) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, Professor of Foreign, State and International Law Department of the Ural State Law Academy, Honorable Employee of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation.
- Ludmila V. Pavlova (Minsk) – Ph.D. in Law, Professor of International Law Department of the Faculty of International Relations of Belarus State University.
- S.A. Radzhabov (Dushanbe) – Doctor of Laws, Head of International Law Department of the Bakhovaddinov Institute of Philosophy, Political Science and Law of the Academy of Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Akmal Kh. Saidov (Tashkent) – Doctor of Laws. Professor, Head of the Human Rights Institute (National Center) of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Marat A. Sarsembaev (Astana) – Doctor of Laws, Professor, Member of the UN Human Rights Committee (since 2012), Member of the Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Nizami A. Safarov (Baku) – Doctor of Laws, Cofounder and Coeditor of the “Azerbaijan-Russian Journal of International and Comparative Law”, the Editorial Board Member of the “Azerbaijan Legal Journal”.
- Leonid D. Timchenko (Kiev) – Doctor of Laws, Professor of International Law Department of the National Tax Service University of Ukraine.
- Andrey A. Trebkov (Moscow) – Ph.D. in Law, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, the Head of the International Union of Lawyers (since 1989).
- Vladimir V. Ustinov (Moscow) – Doctor of Laws, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, State Counsellor of the Russian Federation of the 1st Class, Presidential Envoy to the Southern Federal District (since May 2008), Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation (May 2000 – June 2006), Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation (June 2006 – May 2008).
- Murad O. Khaitov (Ashkhabad) – Doctor of Laws, Professor of Constitutional Law Department of the Makhtumkuli Turkmenistan State University.